Do you know the answer?.. …
There are some questions that have never been answered such as:
- Why does Pink soap make White bubbles?
- If the mountain tops are closest to the sun, why do they have snow on the top?
- The guy who invented the drawing board, when it didn't come out right, what did he go back to?
- If we all worship God, who does he or she worship?
- What does the sound of silence sound like?
- What's the plural of Mrs?
- What's the point of rats?
- What do little beasts call their wayward kids?
- How come the froth is white no matter what colour the beer is?
- How can you do Nothing? (as in 'I am doing Nothing')
- Why do Dog's sniff each other's A**E?
Now the last one I can answer, in the form of a Poem entitled 'The Dog's Meeting':
The Dog's they held a meeting,
they came from near and far.
Some they came by aeroplane,
and some by motor car.
But ere inside the meeting hall,
they were allowed to look.
Each had to take his A**EH*LE out,
and hang it on a hook.
In they trooped each one by one,
each Mother Son and Sire.
And scarcely had they seated,
when some bu**er shouted fire!
They all ran out all helter skelter,
and had no time to look.
But each one grabbed an A**EH*LE,
from off the nearest hook.
So now you know the reason why,
a dog will leave a bone.
And go and sniff at another Dog's A**E,
in the hope of finding his own.
Steve Riches (2010)
If you have any unanswered questions, why not post them here (leave a comment!), who knows, someone might just have the answer.